At MassageTherapySchoolsInformation.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit the site, and how we safeguard your information. We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED (a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also may use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests. (b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to download products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name and e-mail address) and (2) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail or post messages, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
3.1. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also may make commenting available to you on certain pages. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
4. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS/GOOGLE ADS. This site also uses third party advertisements to generate revenue. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on MassageTherapySchoolsInformation.com, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites). You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security, McAfee and Eset.com. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
6. CHILDREN. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
7.1. CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us at the following: info (at) massagetherapyschoolsinformation dot com.
7.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES. We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
DMCA – Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice
Takedown Policy and Procedures
We respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices to the following. Please send by email for prompt attention.
info at massagetherapyschoolsinformation dot com
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
- Email your counter notice to our DMCA Agent at the email ID listed above:
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Massage Therapy Schools Information maintains a list of DMCA notices from its copyright holders with its registered DMCA Agent. The company makes a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
At MassageTherapySchoolsInformation.com, we believe in being as transparent as possible when it comes to the site. With this in mind, please understand that we either do or intend to place ads on the site from various advertisers as indicated by the “Advertise” link on the menu of the site. We will also be listing Google Adsense ads from time to time. You should be able to see these as text links or blocks of ads which have a small notation indicating “Ads by Google”. In addition, we have partnered with QuinStreet, a publicly traded company (QNST) to provide the highest quality database of credible massage therapy schools across the United States. Finally, we intend to add products to the site in the future. Any/and/or all of the preceding may result in us receiving affiliate commissions for actions taken by our website visitors. There are millions of such products on the web, but we include only those that we’ve researched and believe could benefit you in becoming a successful massage therapist. Most of the links we provide on the site to information such as information resources do not compensate us for our efforts.
Our mission is to help our visitors find a rewarding career, and in order to do so, we partner with credible resources to raise the funds necessary to support this initiative. If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact us using the “contact” option on the site menu and we will be happy to answer any questions.